Saturday, October 27, 2007

It's been three years since I used this blog but I've come back because I've had it with MySpace, where I've been for a long time, and my brief flirtations with Facebook and Bebo. From now on this will be the home of all my personal moans and groans.

Over the next few weeks you can expect to hear about my not-so-random thoughts on Stagecoach, Fife Council, work, televison and radio, my Jock 'n' Roll Site (Co-founded with mate Dave), the Dunfermline Press and all manner of inane trivia.

I've not been well recently and this is in no small way down to a number of frustrations in my life. Some of which I'll share with you, the whole wide world, and some I won't, because they're just too personal. I'm sure you understand.

Meanwhile, here's a link to the Jock 'n' Roll website, which featured heavily in the press last Tuesday. But more on that another day.

The Cat
=^..^=

No comments: