Sunday, January 11, 2009

THE CAT "WHERE THE ACTION IS" ON KIRKCALDY VRN 1287AM - SUNDAY 11 JANUARY 2009

Tonight's show was a nightmare. It started off terribly due to a fault with the computer in the other studio and it gradually got worse! Perhaps bumbling ineptitude is part of my charm but tonight was shambolic. There's always next week...

Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich - The Legend of Xanadu
The Quik - Bert's Apple Crumble (show theme)
The Action - Baby You Got It
Marie Applebee - Toom Toom (Is A Little Boy)
Georgie Fame and the Blue Flames - Yeh Yeh
The Marvelettes - Locking Up My Heart
The Ivy League - My World Fell Down
Merry Go Round - Live
The Searchers - Love Potion Number Nine (Connect 3)
The 2 of Clubs - Heart (Connect 3)
Bella and Me - Whatever Happened To The 7 Day Week (Connect 3)
John Leyton - Sweet and Tender Romance
The Cookies - Don't Say Nothin' Bad (Aboy My Baby)
Muriel Day - Nine Times Out of Ten (Birthday 11/1/42)
The Jewels - Opportunity
The Animals - I'm Crying
Francoise Hardy - Tous Les Garcons Et Les Filles (Foreign Language)
Peter Jay & The Jaywalkers - Oo La La (Instrumental)
Elaine - I Never Wonder Where My Baby Goes
Jimmy Reed - Shame Shame Shame
Christine Holmes - Doesn't He Know
Marvin Gaye - At Last (I Found Love)
Tracey Dey - Teenage Cleopatra
Mick and Malcolm - Big Black Smoke
Mike Flowers Pop - Wonderwall (Under The Influence)
Jackson 5 - I Found That Girl
Little Eva - The Trouble With Boys
The Daughters of Eve - Help Me Boy
Junior Walker & The All Stars - Tune Up (Connect 3)
Billie Davis - Just Walk In My Shoes (Connect 3)
Helen SHapiro - Walking In My Dreams (Connect 3)
Simon Dupree & The Big Sound - Is It Finished?
Timebox - Beggin'
The McKinleys - When He Comes Along (Two of a Kind)
The McKinleys - Give Him My Love (Two of a Kind)
Tony Jackson Group - Fortune Teller
The Breakaways - I Can Hear Music
The Stooges - 1969
The Quik - Bert's Apple Crumble (show theme)

No comments: